NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B

+13
Michael Jordan 23
Jumpman
AleksaTebra
Kole
Zola
Sky
dr Hofmann
Strax
wall#2
Corleone
SN10
Nele
Jaz
17 posters
Go down
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Group B Empty Group B

Sat May 26 2012, 20:36
Group B Group-b

Last edited by Jaz on Sun Jun 17 2012, 23:01; edited 3 times in total
Nele
Nele
San Antonio Spurs

Group B Empty Re: Group B

Sun May 27 2012, 14:25
Najjača grupa na Euru sigurno,volio bih da prođe Holandija i Njemačka.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sun May 27 2012, 15:19
dva moja favorita u istoj grupi,svejedno mi je ko ce biti prvi,ko ce biti drugi samo navijam za to da oba tima isamaraju posteno portugalce
Corleone
Corleone
Dallas Mavericks
http://www.nba-serbia.net/

Sun May 27 2012, 15:21
Navijam za Hemačku i Portugal (zbog CR7). Ali ne verujem da će nešto Portugal uraditi..
wall#2
wall#2
Washington Wizards

Sun May 27 2012, 16:52
Navijam za Njemacku i za Dansku(zbog Eriksena Very Happy)
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Sun May 27 2012, 16:58
Definitivno najjača grupa. Nemci i Holanđani idu dalje..
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Sun May 27 2012, 18:36
Navijam da Danska prodje Very Happy
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Sun May 27 2012, 18:49
ja sam za Njemačku i Nizozemsku, a ne bi mi bilo ništa draže nego da razbe Portugal Very Happy
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Sat Jun 02 2012, 10:45
Holandija i Nemci. Nema Portugalu mesta ovde. banana3
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Sat Jun 02 2012, 14:49
http://www.24sata.hr/nogomet/cristiano-razljutio-briznog-oca-odbio-njegovu-kcer-radi-dresa-268475

uzoran čovjek, nema šta Clap
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Sat Jun 02 2012, 15:15
Cigan.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:56
Lahm igra levog beka u prvoj utakmici,Boateng nije siguran sto se tice nastupa
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Thu Jun 07 2012, 23:28
Lahm u reprezentaciji uvek igra to sto igra tokom sezone u bayernu. Na treningu juce je Lev isprobao Bendera na desnom beku, iako je on zadnji vezni. Videcemo.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Jun 07 2012, 23:32
a boateng je upitan zbog...jel izlaska u grad ako sam dobro skontao ? Group B 972191
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Thu Jun 07 2012, 23:35
Aham, ova dama je u pitanju:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gina+lisa&hl=sr&prmd=imvnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=oh7RT6q3G9PR4QT8zdyoDw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CEIQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=955
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Jun 07 2012, 23:36
jerome jerome,vragolane Group B 406261 Group B 972191
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:35
10 amazing facts about the Netherlands

1. Robin van Persie owns a pool table with a picture of himself printed onto the baize.

2. Nigel De Jong has a lucrative car dealership in Hamburg which is said to make him more money per year than he earns at Manchester City.

3. Striker Rafael van der Vaart's mother Lolita is from Romani descent. The young van der Vaart grew up on a caravan park. He lists his favourite music as 'Top 40'.

4. When Van der Vaart's gorgeous model wife Sylvie Meis contracted breast cancer, she prepared for chemotherapy by having her head shaved at a barbers – asking them first to cover all the mirrors in the shop.

5. Coach Bert Van Marwijk's daughter Andra is married to midfielder Mark van Bommel.

6. Roma keeper Martin Stekelenburg is deaf in his left ear but claims he can hear twice as well as normal out of his right one.

7. Wesley Sneijder gave wife Ramona Streekstra a £5m divorce pay-off after being caught on CCTV snogging actress/model Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen in a car park. The plot thickened when it was revealed the couple had driven there in a car owned by Yolanthe's boyfriend, Dutch singer Jan Smit.

8. Yolanthe - who has four brothers and eight sisters – presented TV stunt show Try Before You Die, which has featured her giving a wheelchair-bound man a lapdance and walking OAPs across the road while dressed only in a bra and pants.

9. Johnny Heitinga's daughter is called Jezebel.

10. Dirk Kuyt's ambition as a youngster was to follow in his father's footsteps and become a fisherman on a North Sea trawler.
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:37
10 amazing facts about Denmark

1. Among Liverpool defender Daniel Agger’s many tattoos are the Latin for "remember you will die" and "death is certain but the hour is uncertain".

2. When midfielder Christian Poulsen signed for Juventus, he arrived at their training camp to find his new fans with a welcoming banner which read 'Poulsen = Rubbish'.

3. Shoved by Sweden's Markus Rosenberg during a Euro 2008 qualifier, Poulsen responded by punching his adversary in the stomach. The referee sent Poulsen off and awarded a penalty, but it was never taken as a Denmark fan ran onto the pitch and tried to attack the official, who promptly called the game off and awarded Sweden a 3-0 victory. Poulsen was banned for three matches.

4. Born on Valentine's Day 1992, star youngster Christian Eriksen hails from the unfortunately-named Danish city of Middelfart, famous since the Middle Ages for its porpoise hunters.

5. Ajax attacking midfielder Eriksen he does not have a girlfriend as, "I'm not into the Dutch girls. I do not think the standard is good, because there are too many ugly ones."

6. Denmark are known as Olsen's 11, in honour of coach Morten Olsen, but another nickname is The Olsen Gang. This refers to a series of comedy films featuring Egon Olsen, a bungling burglar whose outlandish criminal plots are always hailed with the catchphrase "s**t-good, Egon".

7. Olsen is infamous for making up his own words – including “automatichanic” and “polyvalent” – to describe his team’s play during interviews

8. Olsen wears a hearing aid as he suffers from otosclerosis - a herediatry disease which sees spongy bone tissue form in the middle ear..

9. Nicklas Bendtner recently launched his own line of jewellery, while wearing a pink silk suit, sporting a live snake around his neck and cuddling a stuffed full-size tiger.

10. When Bendtner wrote off his Aston Martin in 2009, he immediately stripped naked "to make sure everything was still attached".
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:40

1. Robin van Persie owns a pool table with a picture of himself printed onto the baize.

sta XD ?
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:40
10 amazing facts about Germany

1. In addition to having the best name for a German international since Stefan Kuntz, midfielder Lars Bender is the twin brother of Borussia Dortmund's Sven Bender. Both are dating women named Simone.

2. The face of Muller Light yoghurt in Germany is, naturally, Thomas Muller.

3. Coach Joachim Löw became a sensation at the 2010 World Cup after he was caught on camera picking his nose and then eating the bogey. But he'd previously done it in qualification against Wales and in a 2009 friendly at Wembley.

4. Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer reached the 1m Euro question on the German version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire last November but had to pass, not knowing that Martin Benhaim of Nuremberg created the world's oldest surviving globe.

5. Polish-born striker Lukas Podolski is married to Polish-born Monica Puchalski. At home, they speak Polish and listen to their favourite music – Polish hip-hop.

6. Jerome Boateng missed his first month at Manchester City after tearing a tendon in his left knee on international duty for Germany – then aggravating the injuury by banging it on a drinks trolley on the flight home.

7. Bastian Schweinsteiger sys he can swear in five different languages – but not yet including English. Interviewed by two German schoolkids, aged 14 and 11, he told them his favourite foreign curse was “vaffanculo” - which means “fuck you” in Italian. Related point: Germany's pre-Euro training camp was held in Tourrettes, southeastern France.

8. Attempting a dignified post-match interview after defeat in the Euro 2008 final, Schweinsteiger's remarks were interrupted when the entire Spanish team danced the conga behind him.

9. Team-mates are so sympathetic over Mesut Ozil's bug-eyed appearance they have named him Nemo, after the popular cartoon fish.

10. Plagued for years by rumours about his sexuality, Phillippe Lahm begins one chapter of his autobiography A Subtle Difference with the words: "First, I am not a homosexual. I am not married to my wife Claudia for appearances and I do not have a friend in Cologne with whom I really live.”
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:42
10 amazing facts about Portugal

1. Coach Paulo Bento was suspended from the national team for five months after swearing at the referee who awarded France a 117th minute penalty, later converted by Zinedine Zidane, in the Euro 2000 semi-final.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo once admitted that his cure for frustration was to put a television up a tree and then fire footballs at it until it crashed to the ground.

3. Ronaldo owns a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, a Porsche, an Aston Martin, a Rolls Royce, two Bentleys, two Mercedes and four Audis.

4. Raul Meireles chose the giant dragon tattoo on his back from Japanese mythology and believes it offers him protection.

5. Forward Ricardo Quaresma – nicknamed ‘Harry Potter' before a decidedly unmagical spell at Chelsea – was suspended by Benfica in March after a dressing room row in which he is alleged to have thrown water bottles at coach Carlos Carvalhal.

6. Defender Bruno Alves' uncle Geraldo played in the Brazilian national side alongside Zico side before dying of a heart attack during a routine appendix operation, aged just 22.

7. Full back Fabio Coentrao was dropped by Real Madrid in March after he was photographed having a cigarette outside a nightclub on his birthday.

8. Hugo Viana’s unhappy spell at Newcastle United had only one highlight – when a seven-year-old found a platinum wedding ring which had dropped off wife Raquel’s winger during a jog on Town Moor some weeks earlier.

9. Nani’s girlfriend Daniela Martins is a frugal sort. She revealed: “When I go shopping at Tesco I look for bargains. Nani loves Müller Crunch Corners and I get them when they’re on special offer. You can get six in a deal for £2.96. I’d never buy just four because you can’t save money that way. And Nani loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts so I buy the big box because we save doing that.”

10. Centre back Pepe – once banned for 10 games for a Bartonesque incident in which he was red-carded for a foul, kicked and stamped on his prone adversary and slapped another player on the way off – got a two-game ban in March after calling a ref "a ripoff motherfucker"
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:06
Kako sam nervozan vec 2-3 dana zbog tekme. Group B 877120 Uz to palo na isto vece kad Majami igra Game 7. Group B 877120 Group B 877120 Group B 877120
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:29
Ne brini,3-1 za nemce Wink
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Sat Jun 09 2012, 00:31
I ja mislim da nema ništa od Portugalaca ove godine..
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Jun 09 2012, 22:51
Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan

Hummels je DOKTOR fudbala! Respekt! Ocekivano teska utakmica, srecom su uspeli da probiju. Lahm potpuno van ritma. U prvom poluvremenu Podolski odlican, Muller odsecen, u drugom obrnuta situacija. Sad nesto rasterecenije na Holandjane, koji moraju da dobiju.

Za drugu tekmu, Agger potpuno isto kao Hummels. Svaka mu dala. Van Persie promasio sve sto bi dao tokom sezone. Robbena ne treba komentarisati, mrzim ga iz dana u dan sve vise.
Sponsored content