NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group D

+14
Michael Jordan 23
Iguodala
Strax
johnny24
Jumpman
Iggy9-13
Kole
dr Hofmann
SN10
Zola
Gogsii
wall#2
Nele
Jaz
18 posters
Go down
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Group D Empty Group D

Sat May 26 2012, 20:38
Group D Group-d

Last edited by Jaz on Tue Jun 19 2012, 22:54; edited 3 times in total
Nele
Nele
San Antonio Spurs

Group D Empty Re: Group D

Sun May 27 2012, 14:25
Francuska i Engleska favoriti ove grupe,možda bi mogli Ukrajnici iznenaditi.
wall#2
wall#2
Washington Wizards

Sun May 27 2012, 16:53
Prolaze Englezi i Francuzi
Gogsii
Gogsii
Orlando Magic

Sat Jun 02 2012, 02:34
pre ce svedjani iznenadit..englezi prolaze
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Sat Jun 02 2012, 10:37
Nele wrote:Francuska i Engleska favoriti ove grupe,možda bi mogli Ukrajnici iznenaditi.

Videcemo ovu relatino novu reprezentaciju Engleske, oni prolaze sigurno (za dalje vec ne znam i nesto ne verujem), ali kakvi su Francuzi kikseri ne bi me iznenadilo da ispadu vec u grupama kao pre cetiri gorine, mada tada su bile i Holandija i Italija ako se ne varam. Very Happy
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jun 02 2012, 15:55
Englezi za divno cudo cak i lepo igraju pod hodzsonom Hmm..pre ce francuzi ispasti nego oni
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Sat Jun 02 2012, 16:07
Francuzi kikseri ne bi me iznenadilo da ispadu vec u grupama

elem, videcemo, meni su Englazi skroz gotivni, ne bih voleo da ispadnu. Very Happy
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jun 02 2012, 16:23
ja ne bi to voleo nikako,pogotovo sto znam ko ce dizati pehar ako nekim cudom osvoje XD
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Jun 02 2012, 16:25
Na Francuze mislis? Ko? Razz

Edit:
Propala fora, mislio sam da je Evra kapiten, kad ono Lloris Facepalm
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jun 02 2012, 16:53
Group D 972191 Group D 972191 Group D 972191

Stiven napokon kapiten samo sto ce svejedno puci englezi od prve ozbiljnije ekipe
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Jun 07 2012, 17:03
Jermain Defoe has returned home to England following the death of his father.
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:50
Jebiga.. Sad
wall#2
wall#2
Washington Wizards

Thu Jun 07 2012, 21:31
Englezi totalno osakaćeni,nebi me čudilo njihovo ispadanje odmah u grupama
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Jun 07 2012, 22:24
nemoj lupati,defoe ce eventualno propustiti utakmicu sa francuskom samo,a za kejhila i berija postoje itekako dobre zamene...kad runtavom prodje suspenzija bice lakse sigurno
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Thu Jun 07 2012, 23:55
Ne shvatam zasto se Englezi toliko podcjenjuju.Jesu oslabljeni,ali grupa im nije teska.Kad se vrati Rooney i ako prodju dalje,moze svasta da bude.Jedan mec je vise nego varljiva stvar.
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Fri Jun 08 2012, 00:41
Runi je suspednovan jedan meč?
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 00:42
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:05
ako se defoe ne vrati do meca sa francuskom ostaju za taj mec od klasicnih napadaca Velbek i Kerol (bez kenjanja molim vas,bio je sjajan na pripremama XD),ali naravno moguce je i da Jang upadne kao protiv belgije na poziciju klasicnog napadaca..u svakom slucaju,engleska ce proci grupu,los rezultat ce im biti ako budu drugi u grupi posto mislim da su i od francuza jaci pomalo Don\'t know
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:09
Napisao sam vec, ja dosta ocekujem od Francuza, deluju prilicno jako. Tako da se ne slazem bas sa tvojom poslednjom recenicom. No, videcemo, i to odmah na startu. awesome Hoce li krenuti vise? Very Happy
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:57
10 amazing facts about England

1. Forward Danny Welbeck is struggling with fame. He said: "There is a lot of attention. Sometimes you go into Nando's and you want to tuck into the chicken wings with your fingers but you know someone is watching you, so you don't. I'm sat there thinking: 'If these chicken wings were at home, they would get demolished!' But I've got to use a knife and fork and you end up saying: 'Could I get a bag to take these home, please?'"

2. Stewart Downing's dad is also called Stewart. At the start of the season he predicted his son would create 20 goals for Andy Carroll alone. Actual Downing-to-Carroll assists? None. And Downing-to-anyone-else assists? Zero. Laughing Laughing Laughing

3. Ashley Young passed his GCSE in German despite, he claims, "not being able to speak a word".

4. Phil Jagielka drives a Mini because "he doesn't want to be flash". He insists: "They are quite big inside, to be honest."

5. Teetotal James Milner has never drunk alcohol and refused champagne even when Manchester City won the title. He said: “I had a lot of Coke and Red Bull so I was probably more bubbly than the rest of them."

6. Despite being the son and nephew of professional footballers, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain went to school at St John's College in Southsea - which didn't allow pupils to play football.

7. While still at Blackburn, Phil Jones told an interviewer he was a FIFA addict. Asked, "do you play as Blackburn when you're playing FIFA Online?", he replied: "No, I'd never win anything. Just joking!"

8. Scott Parker's favourite film is The Bodyguard starring Whitney Houston. After watching it recently, he admitted to rewinding and watching the whole thing through again.

9. Theo Walcott's first public appearance with girlfriend Melanie Slade was at the opening of the Waltet Materials and RFSF Recycling commercial waste recycling centre in Hampshire.

10. Leighton Baines believes Bob Dylan is "basically the greatest lyricist ever". The full back has inspired his own chant, to the tune of Carly Simon's You're So Vain: "Leighton Baines/You prob'ly think this song is about you".
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 02:00
10 amazing facts about Sweden

1. Coach Erik Hamren uses children's classic Winnie The Pooh to get his message across. He said: "I talk about Eeyore with my players. If we want to have success we can't have any Eeyores in our team. Eeyore is not a winner."

2. One of Hamren's predecessors, who coached the national team during the 1940s and '50s, was the unfortunately-named Rudolf 'Putte' Kock.

3. Asked live on TV to sum up his feelings after Galatasaray won the Turkish league for the first time since 2003, Johan Elmander replied: "We deserve it because we played fucking great the whole season". He was quickly ushered away.

4. The former Bolton forward is married to the pleasantly rhyming Amanda Elmander. Alas, their beauty school business failed last year.

5. Ex-Villa defender Olof Mellberg can look forward to a quieter tournament now former team-mate and long-time adversary Freddie Ljungberg has retired. The two brawled in front of cameras during a 2002 training session, during which the former Arsenal man grabbed Mellberg by the throat following a late tackle, and they went at it again four years later with an alleged dressing room fistfight after a World Cup warm-up draw against Trinidad & Tobago. The Swedish FA called it a "short, hot dispute".

6. To aid team bonding, Zlatan Ibrahimovic once invited his international team-mates to eat a wild boar he had shot and killed.

7. Ibrahimovic is a tricky interviewee, once screaming “what the hell are you looking at?” to the woman chatting to him live on TV. Managers get little respect either. Of his time at Barcelona, he recalls a friendly natter with Pep Guardiola: "I screamed at him: 'You have no balls' and then I added: 'You shit yourself over Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell.' I was totally crazy."

8. Son of former Liverpool defender Glen, striker Tobia Hysen's is half-brother Anton plays in the Swedish Third Division and came out as gay in March 2011. Anton recently appeared in Sweden's version of Strictly Come Dancing.

9. Tehran-born defender Behrang Safari fell foul of US Customs in January 2008 when he was detained for three hours of questioning in a Houston, Texas airport and his team's flight to Costa Rica left without him. Three other players also missed the flight because "it looked wrong on the departure board".

10. Now married to the former Emma Johansson, Anders Svensson formerly dated frequently topless model Anine Bing - the ex-girlfriend of actor Jim Carrey. In a great Swedish cliche, the couple met at a performance of Mamma Mia.

SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Mon Jun 11 2012, 18:16
njemu Milner u prvih 11..vec se dokazao...roye upucaj se
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Mon Jun 11 2012, 19:55
Kakva utakmica. Facepalm Francuzi su jos nesto i pokusavali, Englezi samo da izbegnu poraz. U poslednjih 10 minuta svi su stajali u mestu. Jebem ti takav fudbal.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Mon Jun 11 2012, 20:08
Roy je potpuno promasio taktiku i postavu...Parker i Milner pre svega nepotrebni u prvih 11...a onda slag na tortu je uvodjenje Hendersona bilo...u fazonu : NEMA GOLOVA DO KRAJA UTAKMICE PAZI STA TI KAZEM

sad se navija za jarmolenka i konopljanku awesome
Kole
Kole
Miami Heat

Mon Jun 11 2012, 21:08
A da ovi malo fudbal igraju?
Sponsored content