NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A

+12
Michael Jordan 23
Kole
Stary Oskol
Zola
Gogsii
dr Hofmann
Strax
Nele
SN10
Sky
wall#2
Jaz
16 posters
Go down
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Group A Empty Group A

Sat May 26 2012, 20:35
Group A Group-a

Last edited by Jaz on Sun Jun 17 2012, 17:11; edited 3 times in total
wall#2
wall#2
Washington Wizards

Group A Empty Re: Group A

Sun May 27 2012, 12:35
Navijam da prođu Poljaci i Rusi ali ce vjerovatno Grci sa svojim sugavim nogometom proci
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sun May 27 2012, 13:03
I ja isto za Poljake i Ruse, a po meni oni su i favoriti. Najslabija grupa, ubedljivo, ali opet interesantna jer je izjednacena.
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Sun May 27 2012, 13:17
ja sam za Ruse i Čehe, pa očekujem da će oni proći Smile
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sun May 27 2012, 13:26
za rusiju i poljsku (za poljake samo zbog levandovskog doduse Very Happy )
Nele
Nele
San Antonio Spurs

Sun May 27 2012, 14:24
Za Grčku i Rusiju se navija Smile
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sun May 27 2012, 15:18
za grcku ne navijam iz principa od kad ne igra angelos charisteas...
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sun May 27 2012, 16:03
SN13 wrote:za rusiju i poljsku (za poljake samo zbog levandovskog doduse Very Happy )

... Blascikovski i Piscek. thanks
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sun May 27 2012, 16:11
sram me bilo,lukasa sam zaboravio Sad..jos da i frankovski igra i bila bi to sjajna ekipica
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Sun May 27 2012, 16:58
Najizjednačenija grupa. Svi imaju šansu.
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Sun May 27 2012, 18:20
Mislim da su tu Rusi prilicno bolji od ostatka,mada ni oni ne igraju nesto pretjerano.Borba za drugo mjesto bi trebala da bude zanimljiva,vidjecemo kako ce se Poljaci izboriti sa pritiskom.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jun 02 2012, 01:50
kakva bi forica bila da grci na otvaranju opet deknu domacine nekim krompirom ili golicem tipa "najjaci udarac glavom ikada" awesome
Gogsii
Gogsii
Orlando Magic

Sat Jun 02 2012, 02:32
ocekujem prolaz ceske i rusije
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Sat Jun 02 2012, 10:40
Rusi recimo da imaju najkvalitetniji tim, ali ne igraju neki fudbal. Dok Poljaci imaju prednost domaceg terena al to moze da bude dodatni pritisak. Bice za nimljivo za ispratiti, iskreno i nemam nekog favorita, Cehe sam ranije gotivio (kao i predpostavljam svi), sada su onako, nista. Don\'t know
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:18
10 amazing facts about Russia

1. Andrey Arshavin studied fashion at the St Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, where several of this creations are on show in the college's museum.

2. Despite his qualifications, wife Yulia says of the Meerkat-voiced midfielder: "I have constant arguments with Andrey about what he puts on. I buy him different things - this to match that and that to match yet another. But after he leaves home in the morning, I realise that he's made a mess of it all. Then I see his picture in a newspaper or a magazine and think, 'God - people will think it was me who let him out like this'."

3. Roman Pavlyuchenko's mother sprang to his defence in 2008 after the striker was quoted saying: "On the eve of my marriage. I consumed so much booze I almost fell off my hotel balcony... After a game against Slovan I had so much to drink I got lost." Mrs Pav insisted: "I know my son and a glass of beer once a year is all he allows himself."

4. Russia's Dutch boss Dick Advocaat racked up a £36m deficit on transfers during his spell at Rangers but did manage to score himself free hair transplants from Glasgow firm Laser Aesthetic.

5. The Russian national anthem was changed from a wordless piano piece to the current Russia, Our Holy Realm in 2000 after Spartak Moscow players complained that having nothing to sing made them depressed before big European matches.

6. Perhaps unsurprisingly because of his surname, Pavel Pogrebnyak has attracted several nicknames. He's known as The Cellar, Mighty Po, Mr White, Death From Above and, to Fulham fans, The Pog.

7. Yuri Zhirkov's family were so poor when the former Chelsea wing back was a youngster that he often had to miss training to help them grow vegetables for the winter. The six-strong Zhirkovs lived in a two-bed Moscow flat with young Yuri sleeping on a fold-out camp bed.

8. Veteran midfielder Konstantin Zyryanov had to rebuild his life when, in 2002, his young wife jumped from the balcony of their eighth-floor apartment holding the hand of their four-year-old daughter. An autopsy revealed Mrs Zyryanov had been drunk and recorded a verdict of suicide.

9. According to attacking midfielder Alan Dzagoev, his football-mad mum Lyana can do 10 keepy-ups while standing on one leg.

10. Midfielder Marat Izmailov, back in the squad after a five-year absence, is still with Sporting Lisbon despite a remarkable 2010 interview in which he said of the club: "dictatorships in Europe finished long ago" and " The doctors are such a joke I don’t even feel like talking about them." He also revealed he'd refused to sign a club document saying he would be fined if he ever arrived home after midnight.
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:25
10 amazing facts about Poland

1. Midfielder Jakub Blaszczykowski was only 11 when saw his father stab his mother to death, Blaszczykowski is responsible for one of the all-time greatest misses, for Dortmund against Freiburg in 2010.

2. Striker and Manchester United target Robert Lewandowski's parents were so convinced he would follow in their footsteps and be a famous sportsman - they are a judo champion and a pro volleyball player - that they gave him his very un-Polish Christian name to aid future commentators.

3. Dortmund right back Lukasz Piszczek will play at the Euros despite his involvement in a match-fixing scandal. While playing for Zaglebie Lubin in 2006, he was one of seven players who chipped in to ensure Uefa Cup qualification by paying off last-day opponents Cracovia. While other team members were recently jailed, Piszczek received a suspended sentence, a fine and a five-year ban from the national team which was quickly lifted. He complained: "I'm being made to look like someone who was involved in a gang rape."

4. Poland's official Euro song is by Jarzebina, a group of folkie grannies.

5. Keeper Wojciech Szczesny will be hoping to avoid John Terry at the tournament after telling Polish Playboy magazine that the Chelsea skipper's name is Arsenal code for an ugly woman. He said: If there’s a girl around that we don’t really like, we use it as a smokescreen/codename: ‘Have you seen John Terry recently?’ He’s terrible. I recommend this, it really works!”

6. Coach Franciszek Smuda operates a zero-tolerance policy to alcohol, having kicked out former Celtic keeper Artur Boruc for drinking on a plane and dropped Cologne's Slawomir Peszko and Anderlecht’s Marcin Wasilewski after a night out which ended when they drunkenly insulted a cabbie, who drove them to the nearest police station and made a complaint.

7. Poland's national anthem, the cheerily-titled Poland Is Not Yet Lost, originally featured the memorable opening line "Poland has not yet died".

8. Striker Artur Sobiech, whose girlfriend is blonde handball pin-up Bogna Dybul, is part of the Hannover squad who were asked to take part in a sex survey at the Bundesliga club last season. Players were asked whether they agreed with statements like “I am what you could call sexually unrestrained”, “I want any sex I can get” or “I have a lot of erotic fantasies”. He explained: "A psychologist analysed the test. He explained that the purpose of the survey was to shape the personality of players."

9. We will be denied a glimpse of Polish uberWAG Sylwia Skarbinska at the tournament. The topless model and Big Brother contestant dumped one Polish international, Tomasz Klos, for another in Euro 2012 midfielder Kamil Grosicki but has since moved on to keeper Bartosz Fabiniak, who did not make the squad.

10. When Poland exited the 2008 Euros after conceding a controversial injury time penalty, Prime Minister Donald Tusk declared he felt like killing the referee, England's Howard Webb.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:28
Ali ovo za Terija Laughing

I za Zyryanova, bez komentara Group A 877120
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:28
10 amazing facts about Greece

1. Giorgios Samaras was nicknamed 'The Greek Tragedy' by Manchester City fans during his unhappy spell with the club, in which the £6m striker scored only eight goals in 55 games.

2. Portuguese coach Fernando Santos is fond of allegorical quotes like "should we keep fooling ourselves, mistaking sardines for lobsters? I think it's time to change the plate".

3. Signed by Tony Adams for Portsmouth on loan from Bayer Leverkusen in 2009, Theofanis Gekas made only one substitute appearance for the club – appearing on the pitch for just one minute - after failing to impress Adams' replacement Paul Hart. Finally granted a chance to start against Sunderland, Gekas reportedly refused to play and was sent back to Germany.

4. Goalkeeper Kostas Chialkis injured himself in bizarre fashion last year as he warmed up for PAOK against rivals Aris. Feeling himself being struck on the head by a missile hurled towards him from the crowd, Chialkis threw himself to the floor, hurting himself in the process. The object turned out to be a harmless ball of papers.

5. The Greek national anthem Hymn To Liberty contains 158 verses and, as such, is the longest in the world at a duration of around 54 minutes. Happily, we;'ll only hear the two-minute version.

6. Defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos wears his first name on the back of his shirt as his surname is too long.

7. Attacking midfielder Ioannis Fetfatzidis is dubbed 'The Greek Messi'. Alas, that's not so much for his occasionally unplayable trickery as it is for the fact that, at just 5-foot-6, he underwent growth hormone treatment like the Argentinean.

8. Apple-cheeked centre back sensation Kyriakos Papadopoulos moved his mother in with him when he joined Schalke 04 in 2010 "so I can enjoy Mama's cooking every day".

9. Reserve goalkeeper Michalis Sifakis won sportsmanship awards for the 2009 incident in which a rival fan ran onto the pitch, stood nose-to-nose with the Aris stopper and screamed abuse into his face while Sifakis stood, utterly impassive.

0. Defender Avraam Papadopoulos was banned from leaving the country last year after being one of 68 people named in a match-fixing scandal. Papadopoulos, raised on an Australian farm before moving home to Greece as a toddler, denied involvement and has since been cleared.
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:29
10 amazing facts about Czech Republic

1. Metalhead Tomas Rosicky's favourite tracks include Metallica's Master Of Puppets, Pantera's Cowboys From Hell and Save Me by Killswitch Engage.

2. Rosicky is nicknamed The Little Mozart at home, while keeper Peter Cech is dubbed Mr Perfect by the Czech media.

3. Arrested in 2000 for driving at 168.4mph, striker Milan Baros explained to police he "just wanted to hear what a Ferrari sounded like at that speed".

4. For Baros' 27th birthday, his model girlfriend Tereza Franková presented him with a specially-made calendar of her in erotic poses.

5. Petr Cech's wife Martina Cechova is available for hire as a Zumba dance fitness instructor. She'll only work in the Weybridge area, mind you.

6. Cech played as a striker until he broke his leg at the age of seven – then discovered he could still play in goal while in plaster.

7. The Czechs qualified after winning a play-off with Montenegro, secured only when midfielder Jan Rezek's injury-time dive earned them a penalty which put out Scotland. “Yes, I made the most of it," Rezek happily admitted later.

8. Striker Tomas Necid held his wedding reception to aerobics champion Clara Vocáskovou in Prague's Wedding Hotel, where in 2009 six national team players were caught cavorting with prostitutes and banned from being picked in future.

9. Sent to a fourth division side on loan in 2005, defender Theodor Gebre Selassie nearly retired from football to concentrate on a degree in civil defence.

10. Defender Michal Kadlec was censured by his club Bayer Leverkusen in February after he and Manuel Friedrich had an on-pitch squabble over who would get Lionel Messi’s shirt at the end of their last-16 Champions League game. Displaying Solomon-like wisdom, Bayer sporting director Rudi Voller ordered the pair to auction it for charity.

SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Fri Jun 08 2012, 01:32
3. Arrested in 2000 for driving at 168.4mph, striker Milan Baros
explained to police he "just wanted to hear what a Ferrari sounded like
at that speed".

<3
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:02
Kako su samo stali posle gola Roberta. Facepalm 2. poluvreme katastrofa odigrano, pritisak je bio prevelik. Grci ko Grci, sva sreca pa nisu pobedili sa onom sugavom igrom.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:39
kako to da malafeev brani za rusiju Hmm ?
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:42
Meni je bio Akinfeev do skora prvi golman u fantaziju, pa sam ga zamenio awesome
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:42
ne ozbiljno te pitam,moram menjati scesnog idiota a ne znam koga da stavim za tu cenu fp
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jun 08 2012, 20:45
Cech, Pletikosa Ne znam
Sponsored content