NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers - EAST Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers - EAST Finals

Mon May 28 2018, 08:21
Velik si Lebrone !
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers - EAST Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers - EAST Finals

Mon May 28 2018, 14:47
"LeBron just dragged a bunch of corpses into the NBA Finals"
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Mon May 28 2018, 22:39
It's laughable to think winning the Least with this team was some great achievement by LeBron. Victor Oladipo's Indiana? The same sorry Raptors they swept LAST YEAR? The overachieving Celtics without two All-Stars??? Huh? LeBron's Cavs SHOULD'VE won the Least.

This is smart: LeBron is crediting his teammates while all the ESPN questions are about how carrying this (sorry) team to the Finals is "the greatest achievement ever."

I'm a Kyrie fan but (unless he had a legit excuse) I'm very disappointed he wasn't at the game tonight. The Celtics could've at least used his presence on the bench and in the huddle.

This is funny: LeBron is now lying on the floor during the championship presentation, sending the message to Blind Witnesses he carried a heavy load the whole game and throughout the playoffs.

Guess who? awesome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum