NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round Empty Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round

Mon May 02 2016, 10:18
Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round 259a9a1d10212768e966c5815b67da4f
Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round Ca17c153c16eafc9c8673ddd9de82d6d
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round Empty Re: Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round

Tue May 03 2016, 00:14
Ako Lauri ne bude zaigrao kao u regularnom delu sezone ovo moze da bude jako jako ruzna serija za Reptorse. I ovako je Majami favorit zbog sirine klupe. 

Kad Dragic ovako igra, uz Vejda, Hasana, Denga i ostale, stvarno je steta sto Bos ne igra, jer bi bili stvarno ozbiljna konkurencija Klivlendu.
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round Empty Re: Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat - EAST 2nd round

Tue May 03 2016, 00:43
Pazite ovo... Jako cudna situacija.

The Miami Heat open their series with the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday and Chris Bosh hopes to be a part of it.
Sidelined since Feb. 9 due to a second health concern regarding blood clots, Bosh feels that he can return this season, though the Heat have stated that he remains out indefinitely.
The 11-time All-Star's desire to return to the court has reportedly started to create some tension between he and the front office, as the team refuses to medically clear him despite Bosh believing he's healthy enough to play.
"This is complicated and it's not great," Dan Le Batard of ESPN said. "They are not in agreement here. The two sides - This runs the risk of getting problematic here at a bad time, because Chris Bosh wants on the court ... It's obvious that Chris Bosh wants on the court and that he's pressuring the organization ... and that his wife is pressuring the organization. They were wearing the #BringBoshBack shirts (Sunday). There is a tension happening.
"I don't know exactly what to believe here, OK, but I do trust the organization and I trust the people in the organization who tell me things because I've never been lied to by them about much of anything. They're telling me that they’re protecting him from him, but he doesn't feel any symptoms. This doesn't feel like the last time. All the doctors the Heat are talking to are saying, and they're the foremost authorities on this stuff, 'Hey, a second recurrence of a blood clot situation could be catastrophic, where you've got a death on the court.'"
In order to return to the court, Bosh must be cleared by Heat doctors and Le Batard notes that the Bosh family is trying to get the NBPA involved in order to get him cleared.
The 13-year veteran was enjoying a productive season before he was sidelined. In 53 games, he averaged 19.1 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists while playing 33.5 minutes per game.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Tue May 03 2016, 00:51
Ja iskreno ne bih imao muda da se vratim na teren ikad vise. Pogotovo ne u situaciji gde imam milione na racunu i veci deo zivota pred sobom.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri May 06 2016, 11:29
Vejd na svakoj tekmi ima klac momente, divota ga je gledati dok moze jos da kida ovako Very Happy
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat May 07 2016, 01:53
Au jebote kakav putback Shumperta. Respekt!
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat May 07 2016, 09:41
Ban?
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sun May 08 2016, 21:15
Valanciunas propusta ostatak serije.
jocamelo7
jocamelo7
Houston Rockets
http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

Mon May 09 2016, 00:16
Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee, the same injury that has sidelined Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry for the past couple weeks.
Whiteside will be listed as day-to-day, the Heat announced Sunday after the results of an MRI exam were reviewed.
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Tue May 10 2016, 15:56
Jedan od najgorih meceva playoffa sinoc,uzas na sve strane.
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Tue May 10 2016, 16:41
Meni deluje da u finalu konferencije pada metla, ko god da prodje... Bar po ovome sto sam video u ovoj seriji. Gledao sam dve utakmice i nista posebno nisu igrali ni Majami ni Toronto. A po tvom postu, Djordjije, mi deluje da su sada jos losiji bez Vajtsajda i Valancijunasa.
Ali makar je rezultatski zanimljivo, ocekujem sedam utakmica opet. Sledeca utakmica je must watch cak i ako ne bude kvalitetna.
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat May 14 2016, 09:48
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Mon May 16 2016, 00:23
Steta za Majami, ali u ovoj situaciji ovo je definitivno bio plafon. Lauri i Derozan da nastave ovako pa mozda i ispadne zanimljiva serija sa Klivlendom.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Mon May 16 2016, 00:51
ne moze da se igra kad ti je dzo dzonson najvisi igrac na terenu. ne smem ni da pogledam razliku u skokovima.
vejda nigde, dragic slabo, dzastis jedini za pohvalu bio veceras.
steta, ispustili smo jako glupo drugu i trecu utakmicu ove serije, pogotovo drugu i to nas je kostalo. da smo bili kompletni, ovo bi bilo gotovo jos odavno ali jbg, takva je kosarka. 
sve u svemu, zadovoljan sam sezonom mada sam od pocetka iste mislio da cemo igrati bar u finalu istoka. ovo je bio sklapan tim za jednu sezonu pa sta urade, urade. mislim da je samo za 4-5 igraca siguran ostanak u ekipi i mislim da uopste ne bi bilo lose da promenimo trenera.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum