NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round Empty Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round

Sat Apr 29 2017, 20:43
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round Gswuta
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round Empty Re: Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round

Fri May 05 2017, 12:49
The Warriors have led for 94:08 of this series so far with the Jazz. The teams have been tied for 1:52. Utah has never led.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round Empty Re: Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round

Sun May 07 2017, 21:37
Ovakvu tekmu bi Voriorsi izgubili najopustenije u prethodne 2-3 godine, ali ove su jednostavno previse mocni. Iso ball za Durenta i cao. Verovatno zavrsavaju u sledecoj, i onda se fino odmaraju dok se Hjuston i Sparsi kolju.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Mon May 08 2017, 02:22
jedina je uteha sto ce i klivlend vrlo lako do samog finala doci pa nece tu u nekoj prevelikoj prednosti biti GS
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Tue May 09 2017, 09:29
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz - WEST 2nd round 34963
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Tue May 09 2017, 12:26
Green was also seen kicking out his legs and connecting with opposing players several times during the 2016-17 season. 
Once again on Monday, Green denied kicking opposing players in an interview with Chris Haynes of ESPN:
"I haven't kicked anybody. You kick somebody with your foot, not your shin. I don't know who taught them how to kick if they're kicking with their shin. You kick with your foot. That's what I was always taught. Growing up where I grew up at, you kick somebody, you kick them with your foot. You don't kick somebody with your shin. So, I wouldn't necessarily say I kicked somebody."

According to Chris Haynes of ESPN, Green “thought teams would compete a little harder.” “I just watched San Antonio-Houston. I like to watch good basketball. When you watch Cleveland play, you’re only watching one side of the good basketball. That’s kind of weak.”

opet mu je dosadno malo
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Tue May 09 2017, 20:13
Vise da igra, manje da prica. Doduse, izgleda da ce minimalan broj utakmica da odigraju do finala pa ko zna sta ce jos da mu padne na pamet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum