NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vesti iz NBA lige

+28
SrbijaDoTokija
Komsija
gambino
Legolas
jocamelo7
4evaStK
Jaz
Mr. Striko
West
dr Hofmann
Strax
Corleone
sinisa123
Blazers Boy
Eric Gordon
Yoker87
Vinsanity
nellepb
Mr.Big Shot
Sky
D.Rose25
dovlonja6
LeBron
Michael Jordan 23
Vuk91
SN10
Lawson
Gile
32 posters
Go down
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Vesti iz NBA lige - Page 39 Empty Re: Vesti iz NBA lige

Fri Jan 22 2016, 10:25
Da je kobe vodjen kao bek, Zaza bi bio starter...
4evaStK
4evaStK
Los Angeles Lakers
https://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

Fri Jan 22 2016, 11:09
Au jebote kakav bi to show bio  Laughing 
Inace izduvase ga Green i Batler, ali sta da se radi, za Kobija se znalo da ce biti starter zbog penzije a ovamo mi je Vejd malo iznenadjenje da budem iskren.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Fri Jan 22 2016, 11:44
meni je karmelo iznenadjenje, nisam mislio da ce biti starter. na kraju je pobedio gasola samo za 360 glasova jbg..
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 11:56
Melo igra najbolju kosarku u zivotu, zasluzio je...

Ili bolje da kazem - najpametniju.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Fri Jan 22 2016, 12:10
najpametnije nije najbolje, ziv primer rasel vestbruk Very Happy
na kraju krajeva, glasanje za all-star je glasanje po popularnosti. sta neki magarac iz alabame/kosjerica zna ko su drejmond grin i dzimi batler..
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 12:25
Ali jebeni Zaza... Ja ne verujem jos uvek. Laughing
We dodged a bullet here. Zamislite fejl da Zaza bude starter.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 13:00
Meni je zao zbog Dzimija, ali ako vec mora neko umesto njega onda mi je drago da je to Vejdara. A ona magarcina Grin nikako pre Kavaja ili Durantule, kad je vec bilo jasno za Brajanta da ce da bude starter.

Nista bitno nisam rekao, samo sam hteo da opsujem Grina. Hvala na paznji. kafa
SrbijaDoTokija
SrbijaDoTokija
Sacramento Kings

Fri Jan 22 2016, 13:18
Treba ukinuti fan vote i uvesti drugi sistem jer ovo ninasta ne lici, centri ovako ispastaju vec duze vreme... Zasto jedan Howard, koji zadnjih mesec dana igra odlicno, Kazns koji najbolje igra ili Gasol nisu startni centri a klasicni centri su... jebem ti glupe fanove i kari cock-ridere i ostala govna
Legolas
Legolas
Boston Celtics

Fri Jan 22 2016, 18:37
Pravda za Zazu! Very Happy
Vesti iz NBA lige - Page 39 Medium_zaza
gambino
gambino
Cleveland Cavaliers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:04
Cleveland has fired coach David Blatt, sources tell Yahoo.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:05
Tyronn Lue novi trener  Mellow
gambino
gambino
Cleveland Cavaliers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:07
Koji cirkus  Laughing Laughing
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:27
Since last season, LeBron James and his agent Rich Paul have been strong advocates of Lue becoming head coach, league **** tell Yahoo.

David Blatt told friends in Israel last week, "It's either me or Kevin Love." Just surprised LeBron didn't decide sooner...
SrbijaDoTokija
SrbijaDoTokija
Sacramento Kings

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:34
Tyronn Lue HC xDD
Legolas
Legolas
Boston Celtics

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:40
to je to, uzeli su titulu Very Happy
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Fri Jan 22 2016, 22:47
nista tajron lu nece da se pita, lebron je novi trener kavsa..
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Fri Jan 22 2016, 23:04
Vesti iz NBA lige - Page 39 CZWlFZwU8AATsrA

Laughing Respekt!
4evaStK
4evaStK
Los Angeles Lakers
https://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

Sat Jan 23 2016, 01:11
Sugar wrote:nista tajron lu nece da se pita, lebron je novi trener kavsa..
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat Jan 23 2016, 10:23
Najgora fransiza u ligi, bez konkurencije. Mislim da sada leti i Lav, verovatno u Finiks. Spominje se ovih dana kako igraci Klivlenda hoce da klub trejduje za Morisa. Laughing
Zao mi je Lava i Blata iskreno. Nisu oni za rad sa ovakvim indijancima.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Jan 23 2016, 11:08
Ovo je ekipa koja vodi fransizu: https://www.instagram.com/p/BATkZTgCTBg/?taken-by=kingjames

Nuff' said.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Jan 23 2016, 12:37
Mislim da sada leti i Lav, verovatno u Finiks.

Could you not ?
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Sat Jan 23 2016, 12:43
LeBron wrote:Najgora fransiza u ligi, bez konkurencije. Mislim da sada leti i Lav, verovatno u Finiks. Spominje se ovih dana kako igraci Klivlenda hoce da klub trejduje za Morisa. Laughing
Zao mi je Lava i Blata iskreno. Nisu oni za rad sa ovakvim indijancima.

???
koliko ja vidim, dzejms i lav imaju do jaja odnos ove godine. mada slazem se da nema sta lav da radi tu... tj u nekom drugom timu bi bio mnogo bolji.
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat Jan 23 2016, 13:46
Prethodnih dana se bas pisalo kako igraci hoce da klub napravi trejd za Morisa.
A onda sam procitao ovo
David Blatt told friends in Israel last week, "It's either me or Kevin Love."
pa mi je pala na pamet ta mogucnost...

Procitajte ovo... Mellow

Before David Blatt ever conducted his first training camp practice in September 2014, Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James and his agent, Rich Paul, had the coach’s succession plan in place: Mark Jackson. To become the preferred candidate of the most powerful player in the NBA – and de facto Cavaliers general manager – Jackson understood what he needed to do: Bring on James’ and Paul’s Klutch Sports agency as his representation, and prepare to deliver those commission fees into the King’s coffers. Blatt never had a chance. He never knew what hit him.
Finally, James’ camp had its way on Friday, the Cavaliers firing the coach of the defending Eastern Conference champions and runaway No. 1 seed. Over a season and a half on the job, associate head coach Tyronn Lue fought hard to stay loyal to Blatt, balancing that line of hearing out James’ and Paul’s barrages on Blatt and yet still urging them to give the coach a chance.
In the end, here was the problem for Klutch Sports’ original plan: Cleveland refused to hire Jackson. General manager David Griffin is too well-connected in the NBA, too knowledgeable of the truths inside Jackson’s Warriors regime to let that happen. So much of Griffin’s job has been to manage the constant demands of James’ camp and the volatility of owner Dan Gilbert.
Once James’ camp realized that Jackson would never be considered as coach – nor would Lue leave his representation to join Klutch Sports agency, despite overtures – Lue became a compromise choice for James’ group, sources said.

During the first portion of the 2014-15 season, film sessions were a topic of discussion among the players. Blatt was reluctant to criticize star players even when they clearly messed up a play. This became routine. It got so bad that I’m told that Lue finally intervened, stood up and demanded that somebody rewind the footage so that he could get on members of The Big 3.
During team scrimmages, players competed aggressively but bit their tongues as Blatt frequently blew his whistle to call ticky-tack or phantom fouls for his go-to players. One player said sometimes Blatt didn’t even have a whistle and would yell at the top of his lungs to stop play and call a foul if one of his stars acted as if he was hit.
Word circulated to cleveland.com that Blatt had trouble drawing up plays out of timeouts. He would freeze up and waste precious seconds, one player said. He would even draw up plays for players who weren’t in the game, another player said.
Brian Windhorst: Despite up and downs, Blatt has had one ardent supporter in Cavs organization and that was owner Dan Gilbert.
A source also told The Post during The Finals that James checked himself back into Game 1 without Blatt’s direction, and the coach looked as if he were scrambling to pull out a player. Sources, however, also have said Blatt and Griffin weren’t close. A picture was painted that modesty wasn’t Blatt’s strong suit. The original hire was made exclusively by owner Dan Gilbert, who closely followed Blatt’s career in Israel.
“Ty wanted the job from the beginning, and LeBron wanted him to have it,’’ an industry source told The Post. “There was a division within the players, but J.R. [Smith], [Iman] Shumpert, even [Kevin] Love sided with LeBron. Kyrie [Irving] was supportive of Dave, but there were a group the last two weeks trying to get him fired.’’
Multiple reports have stated James wasn’t officially consulted right before the ax fell, but last season, sources said, James displayed distaste for Blatt’s overly aggressive personality. James took a leave of absence from the team, ostensibly to rest soreness in his back and knees, but more accurately to get away from Blatt.
Lue’s connection with the players is rock solid, with a reputation for understanding how to manage personalities. He has played with two of the league’s biggest personalities — Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant — and he’s been coached by some of the greats.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Sat Jan 23 2016, 14:03
pa zeljka obradovica bi sahranili onda ako im smeta blatovo dranje Laughing Laughing Laughing 
koje su to pickice majko mila
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Jan 23 2016, 21:46
A Lu u intervjuu kaze da nece stvari da radi "drugacije" od Blata, vec "bolje". Cirkus.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum