NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round

+7
Legolas
Lawson
dr Hofmann
nemanjako
Yoker87
Michael Jordan 23
Jumpman
11 posters
Go down

Ko dobija seriju?

9 - 75%
3 - 25%

Total Votes: 12

Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round - Page 2 Empty Re: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round

Thu May 02 2013, 23:45
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/thunder-pull-rare-double-flop-hack-whatever-name-143618293.html

Pogledajte onaj prvi klip "Drawin' The Charge" Laughing
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round - Page 2 Empty Re: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round

Fri May 03 2013, 22:51
Kevin Durant on Royce White: ''Who's he?''.

Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant had a response for Royce White’s Twitter observation that he and the Thunder looked “Shaaakyy.”

''Who's he?'' Durant said.

When told that White is the Rockets rookie first-round pick from Iowa State, Durant seemed to remember.

''I haven't seen him on the bench,'' Durant said. ''He hasn't played against us so I’m not worried about guys that’s not even in our series. Ain't that the guy that can't, that's afraid to fly? I wish him the best. If I see him next year, I'll let him know who we are.''

White spent much of Thursday afternoon debating on Twitter with those that had issues with his observation. White did not play for the Rockets this season and has not attended a Rockets game or practice since Nov. 10. He finished the season playing with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers, but left the team before the post-season.

Durant said that White's opinion was no motivation for him.

''I don't get fired up off stuff,'' Durant said. ''I get fired up just playing this game, enjoying the game. Like I said, I wish him the best. I wish he could have played and really felt this intensity for a playoff game, but I guess watching on TV is better.''

NBA Serbia
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Fri May 03 2013, 22:54
Majke mi je taj White debilcina teska. Pa bar da igra... Nego, nije igrao lik cele godine, pizdica najveca u ligi i sad proziva Duranta nesto... :S
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sun May 05 2013, 11:11
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - WEST 1st round - Page 2 Okchou
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum