NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmelo Anthony

+48
gambino
Nele
Jaz
dr Hofmann
4evaStK
Uros12
Lawson
Eric Gordon
Cooper.
LeBron
Strax
Michael Jordan 23
Vuk91
Jumpman
jocamelo7
Deki-Chicago
D.Rose25
SN10
Corleone
nellepb
Krecko
dovlonja6
Mr. Striko
Sky
johnny24
M4SSK1LL3R
grozda 3
lazar_lfc
CP 3
Stary Oskol
The Dream
andelob
-the lood-
bronco
airvucko
Balzak
West
Montenegro
Kole
wanta23
Ћира
Che
Шек
Tim Thomas
stefan23
CoFi96
Mr.Big Shot
Zola
52 posters
Go down
Ћира
Ћира
Portland Trail Blazers

Carmelo Anthony - Page 2 Empty Re: Carmelo Anthony

Sat Oct 31 2009, 08:55
Kruzis covece kao kisa oko kragujevca....

Btw sve, a ne svo vreme Wink
Che
Che
San Antonio Spurs
http://www.nhl-serbia.com

Thu Nov 05 2009, 13:38
nesto malo od karamela...
Mr.Big Shot
Mr.Big Shot
Detroit Pistons
https://www.facebook.com/dragan.22

Thu Nov 05 2009, 13:44
Leti kao Dr.J... Very Happy
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Thu Nov 05 2009, 14:59
Samo sto bi Dr. J zakucao Razz

Carmelo me bas odusevljava ove sezone. Mikada ga nesto preterano nisam gotivio ali ove sezone stvarno je na vrhuncu.
Che
Che
San Antonio Spurs

Wed Nov 18 2009, 11:58
karamelo... Winner
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Mon Nov 30 2009, 08:24

Shocked Very Happy
Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Mon Nov 30 2009, 10:11
Koja kenjara... Very Happy
Che
Che
San Antonio Spurs

Mon Nov 30 2009, 12:30
koji dabl post... Shocked
wanta23
wanta23
Boston Celtics

Tue Mar 16 2010, 08:58
45 poena sinoc al ni to denveru nije bilo dovoljno da dobiju rakete Respekt!
Kole
Kole
Miami Heat

Tue Mar 16 2010, 09:03
wanta wrote:45 poena sinoc al ni to denveru nije bilo dovoljno da dobiju rakete Respekt!
+ 10 skokova.Stvarno svaka cast ali dzabe kada je Houston srecniji napustio parket.
wanta23
wanta23
Boston Celtics

Tue Mar 16 2010, 09:04
ljudi igrali timsku kosarku 3 igraca preko 20 poena.
Montenegro
Montenegro
Dallas Mavericks

Mon Jul 12 2010, 12:38
Oženio se Karmelo Entoni
Carmelo Anthony - Page 2 19809743674c3aec2007b03705149787_extreme
Zvezda Denver Nagitsa Karmelo Entoni oženio je glumicu LaLu Vaskes u Njujorku.

Velika svadba dogodila se u popularnom restoranu na Menhetnu „Siprijani“ uz prisustvo najvećih zvezda iz šou-biznisa.
Izdavač Vaskesove Majkl Galjardo potvrdio je da se venčanje dogodilo u Njujorku, ali nije objavljivao detalje.
30-godišnja Vaskesova i 26-godišnji Entoni su bili u pratnji trogodišnjeg sina Kijana. Mlada je imala venčanicu Vere Vang, a nosila je bidermajer sa crvenim i roze cvetovima.

Među 300 gostiju bili su i Kim Kardašijan, Serena Vilijams, Spajk Li, Džastim Timberlejk, Kloi Kardašijan, Lamar Odom, Kijara, Keli Rouland, Džim Bohejm, LeBron Džejms i mnogi drugi.

Vaskesova i Entoni su bili vereni od 2004. godine.

Karmelo Entoni je košarkaš Denver Nagitsa i reprezentativac Sjedinjenih Država. LaLa Vaskes je glumica i DJ sa nastupima na MTV i VH1. Na velikom platnu je debitovala ulogom u filmu „Two can play that game“.

Zola
Zola
San Antonio Spurs

Mon Jul 12 2010, 13:32
Hahhaah nisam ni znao.. cestitam. Very Happy
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Wed Sep 22 2010, 15:55
Carmelo Anthony's wish list starts with the New York Knicks, but that's not the only trade destination he's targeting.

Sources briefed on the state of Anthony's ongoing push to be dealt by the Denver Nuggets told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the Chicago Bulls are a firm 1A on his list. This is partly attributed to the fact that the Bulls are much closer to assembling the sort of package Denver would want in return for its franchise player than the Knicks.

Over the last 72 hours, sources said, Anthony's representatives -- headed by agent Leon Rose -- have been ramping up the pressure on the Nuggets to complete a deal with the Knicks or the Bulls before training camps open leaguewide next week.

Sources say that Denver officials, however, are not inclined to rush into anything. ESPN.com reported Sunday night that the Nuggets, in recent days, have been telling interested teams for the first time that they are willing to field offers for Anthony after resisting such inquiries for weeks.

Anthony

But even as the Nuggets have opted to see what sort of haul can be had for their high-scoring forward, there remains strong sentiment within the organization to slow the process down in hopes of mounting one last campaign to win back Anthony's support.

The Nuggets, sources said, are clinging to the hope that Anthony might reconsider his trade-me stance once he starts hearing some Denver-friendly voices upon reporting to camp after weeks of isolation from the organization.

Anthony will be greeted by the likes of head coach George Karl and trusted teammate Chauncey Billups trying to convince the 26-year-old that his current team is not far away from a return to contention in the Western Conference and that the foundation of the group that reached the West finals in 2009 should not be scrapped.

Yet sources say that the message from Anthony's camp to the Nuggets has stayed consistent: New York and Chicago are the preferred landing spots, with New Jersey and Houston also still in the conversation.

The Nets remain a viable option because of their planned move to Brooklyn and because the Nets have what several rival executives believe to be the deepest cache of assets to satisfy Denver's trade demands in its worst-case scenario.

Though the Rockets are the fourth known team in the Anthony sweepstakes, multiple sources close to the situation insisted Friday that Houston is not making guard Kevin Martin part of the discussions. The Nuggets, sources maintain, would expect a combination of expiring contracts, future first-round draft picks and at least one marketable young talent if they ultimately concede that Anthony must be traded between now and the February trading deadline.

The Nuggets have offered Anthony, who can become a free agent next July, a three-year extension worth $65 million.

ESPN.com reported Monday that the Nets are widely regarded in NBA front-office circles as the frontrunner for Anthony. New Jersey is reportedly willing to package No. 3 overall pick Derrick Favors with the expiring contracts of Troy Murphy and Kris Humphries and at least one future first-rounder.

It's believed that the Nets, though, would insist on Anthony agreeing to a contract extension as part of the trade -- as Kevin Garnett did when Minnesota sent him to Boston in the summer of 2007 -- before they agree to surrender assets such as Favors and draft picks.

The Bulls could theoretically trump any New Jersey offer if they were willing to include center Joakim Noah as part of a deal for Anthony. Sources with knowledge of Chicago's thinking, however, have maintained for days that the Bulls are strongly against the inclusion of Noah, revealing instead that Chicago has offered a package featuring Luol Deng, Taj Gibson and one future first-rounder.

Playing alongside former Team USA teammate Amare Stoudemire in New York is thought to hold the greatest appeal to Anthony, something Stoudemire openly discussed earlier in the summer. The Knicks, though, simply lack the draft picks to sweeten a package that sources say would be centered around Eddy Curry's expiring contract and either Danilo Gallinari or Anthony Randolph -- but not both of those young players.

The Knicks, Bulls and Nets all stand to benefit from Denver's determination to send Anthony out of the Western Conference if it decides there is no alternative apart from trading him, but sources close to the process note that a third team would almost certainly have to be recruited to help facilitate a deal.

Reports have persisted for weeks that Anthony, wielding the hammer of his potential free agency in the wake of the defections of LeBron James and Chris Bosh to Miami, wants out. ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher reported Aug. 16 that it was "a matter of when, not if, Anthony and the Nuggets will go their separate ways."

But Anthony has not made any such declarations publicly, announcing Tuesday night via his Twitter feed: "Everyone has [their] own opinion. It's funny. It cracks me up."

Yet Anthony did add in a follow-up tweet: "When I know something ... you guys will know something."

ja mislim da njujork i cikago nisu nikako tim za igraca karmelovog mentaliteta. ako ode u neki od ta dva tima, osecam da ce da im sjebe sve awesome
West
West
Denver Nuggets

Wed Sep 22 2010, 15:57
Ja bih voleo da videm Karmela u Carmelo Anthony - Page 2 1230007572
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Wed Sep 22 2010, 16:00
buzer, karmelo i rouz. prvog treba da hrane loptama da bi nesto uradio a druga dvojica su previse sebicna, plus sto karmelo uzima po 30 suteva na utakmici Laughing
West
West
Denver Nuggets

Wed Sep 22 2010, 16:06
Slazem se da su sebicni,ali klin se klinom izbija.
Dobar trener bi mogao da ih ukomponuje.
Balzak
Location : Karaburma mala kolumbija dzep je pun, nozdrva je punija
Miami Heat

Wed Sep 22 2010, 16:07
Montenegro wrote:Oženio se Karmelo Entoni
Carmelo Anthony - Page 2 19809743674c3aec2007b03705149787_extreme
Zvezda Denver Nagitsa Karmelo Entoni oženio je glumicu LaLu Vaskes u Njujorku.

Velika svadba dogodila se u popularnom restoranu na Menhetnu „Siprijani“ uz prisustvo najvećih zvezda iz šou-biznisa.
Izdavač Vaskesove Majkl Galjardo potvrdio je da se venčanje dogodilo u Njujorku, ali nije objavljivao detalje.
30-godišnja Vaskesova i 26-godišnji Entoni su bili u pratnji trogodišnjeg sina Kijana. Mlada je imala venčanicu Vere Vang, a nosila je bidermajer sa crvenim i roze cvetovima.

Među 300 gostiju bili su i Kim Kardašijan, Serena Vilijams, Spajk Li, Džastim Timberlejk, Kloi Kardašijan, Lamar Odom, Kijara, Keli Rouland, Džim Bohejm, LeBron Džejms i mnogi drugi.

Vaskesova i Entoni su bili vereni od 2004. godine.

Karmelo Entoni je košarkaš Denver Nagitsa i reprezentativac Sjedinjenih Država. LaLa Vaskes je glumica i DJ sa nastupima na MTV i VH1. Na velikom platnu je debitovala ulogom u filmu „Two can play that game“.

nisam ga prepoznao na slici koliko je ruzan
airvucko
airvucko
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat Sep 25 2010, 15:23
Ako ode ode u NJ eto opet 2 prosecna tima, NJ DENVER, za njega dobro za gledaoce sranje...
West
West
Denver Nuggets

Mon Dec 13 2010, 18:38
Ispao je malo sisica,cekao je da vidi kako ce da izgledaju Niksi,pa kad video da nisu losi ajde da dodje. Mada tu se i Denver pitao... Moje misljenje- voleo bih da dodje u NY.
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Mon Dec 13 2010, 18:41
Moje mišljenje - Dao bi sve da dođe u NY. Very Happy Nadam se da bi tu makar bio srećan, tražio je NYK i nadam se da će ga dobiti. Ovako da priča za neki klub a da u isto vreme igra za drugi, nije dobro ni za njega, ni za ekipu. Zbog toga sad sve mislim da se hemija tima kvari, da i Nuggetsi hoće da se reše igrača koji tako o njima misli. Ne znam šta bi smo mi dali, ali Chandler ili Gallinari bi bili obavezni u tom paketu... pritom je aktuelna ona opcija da dobijemo Mayoa i pika prve runde za Anthony Randolpha, a onda bi taj pik uz još nekog našeg igrača poslali Nuggetsima za Mela, koliko sam razumeo? Ne znam stvarno kakve su sve priče u igri, ali znam da je realno da se Melo brzo priljuči i uživa u čarima New Yorka. Very Happy
West
West
Denver Nuggets

Mon Dec 13 2010, 18:44
E da,i Mayo treba da dodje jer oni indijanci ne cene njegov talenat.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Mon Dec 13 2010, 18:46
najrealnija stvar koju sam cuo ukoliko dodje do tog trejda: najgori defanzivni tandem lige.
so true kafa
4evaStK
4evaStK
Los Angeles Lakers
https://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

Mon Dec 13 2010, 22:06
ako dodje do trejda nyk lagano u PO samo pitanje dokle.
West
West
Denver Nuggets

Wed Dec 22 2010, 19:24
Ocekujem naslov u skorije vreme: "Karmelo odlazi u Chicago". Naravno na kraju ce preci u NY,ali prica oko Karmela je i suvise dobra da bi novinari provlacili samo dva tima kao potencijalne destinacije.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum