NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klay Thompson

+15
Mr. Striko
Nele
jocamelo7
Komsija
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Vinsanity
dr Hofmann
Lawson
Vuk91
Michael Jordan 23
Jumpman
4evaStK
SN10
Strax
Sky
19 posters
Go down
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Klay Thompson Empty Klay Thompson

Sun Apr 22 2012, 14:34
Klay Thompson 141815722_crop_650x440

Klay Alexander Thompson (born February 8, 1990) is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is the son of former NBA first overall draft pick Mychal Thompson. He played college basketball at Washington State University. Thompson declared for, and opted to remain in, the 2011 NBA Draft after his junior season. He was selected 11th overall by the Golden State Warriors.

Klay Thompson se pokazao kao odličan spot up šuter (odličnih 43% za tricu), ali i solidna catch & shoot opcija izuzetnog kretanja bez lopte. upravo će njegov daljni razvoj biti ključan. Klay dužinom i šutom već sada posjeduje kvalitete za biti dugogodišnji NBA igrač u 3&D ulozi, ali, uspije li se nametnuti kao strijelac sposoban tu i tamo sebi kreirati šut, olakšat će život Curryu i Leeu te budućnost učiniti još svjetlijom.
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Klay Thompson Empty Re: Klay Thompson

Thu Dec 13 2012, 10:33
Može li ovaj baja da za 15-ak godina skine Rej Reja na all-time listi pogođenih trojki? Kako je krenuo, ko zna...
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Thu Dec 13 2012, 10:38
pa koliko se izdrkava sa sutevima na nekim utakmicama,ne bi me cudilo Klay Thompson 972191
4evaStK
4evaStK
Los Angeles Lakers
https://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

Thu Dec 13 2012, 10:50
Kako je odigro sinoc protiv Heat-a Clap stvarno lepo, jeste da mu je Cury odradio 50% posla sa nekim bolesnim asistencijama, ali opet svaka cast.
A to da li ce stici Reja, ne znam, nisam siguran, ja mislim da ce njegova igra u buducnosti biti mnogo mnogo raznovrsnija, a ne samo sut za 3. Jos je jako mlad, i ima bas dosta vremena, ali ako Curija zdravlje posluzi, imace dosta olaksan posao i moglo bi da bude svasta.
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Thu Dec 13 2012, 13:44
Ne znam bi li mogao skinuti Ray-Raya, ali ako bude lišen ozljeda, mogao bi doći vrlo visoko.
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat
http://www.nba-serbia.net

Thu Dec 13 2012, 15:51
njega najvise porede sa redzijem, imam cak i jedan tekst o tome samo da ga nadjem, jako je dobar.
Vuk91
Vuk91
Nemam omiljeni tim

Thu Dec 13 2012, 16:10
Naravno da neće, nitko neće skinuti Ray Ray-a.

Ali Klay igra stvarno nevjerojatno, ima nevjerojatan šut i lijep izbačaj.
Strax
Strax
Sacramento Kings

Thu Dec 13 2012, 20:53
Vuk91 wrote:Naravno da neće, nitko neće skinuti Ray Ray-a.

Ali Klay igra stvarno nevjerojatno, ima nevjerojatan šut i lijep izbačaj.

Ne mora da znači. I Stef Kari može da zapreti ako ostane zdrav. Isto važi i za Kleja, obojica imaju minutažu po 40 minuta i obojica su u stanju da ispale po 10-15 trojki. Rej Alen u tom periodu karijere nije toliko "metao"...
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Sat Dec 15 2012, 01:03
evo nadjoh tekst, vredi procitati Smile

Who is the next Reggie Miller?

The similarities are striking, but is Klay Thompson the next Reggie Miller?

One of the deadliest shooters in the history of the game will be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame this weekend and, as with all great players, I find myself wondering if there will ever be another one; in this case, another Reggie Miller.

Sure, you could point to old snipers like Rip Hamilton and Michael Redd, but what about the youngsters? Do any of them remind me of Miller?

After scouring the rosters and statistics of the league's 30 players, I came up with one name and one name only. And fortunately for me, that player happens to play for one of Miller's former teammates; in fact, perhaps his closest teammate.

I'm talking about Golden State's second-year shooting guard Klay Thompson, who plays for Miller's former backcourt partner, Mark Jackson.

Not only is Thompson 6-foot-7 like Miller, but he is also one of the top long-range shooters in the league, an absolute marksman from deep.

Their numbers from their rookie seasons are fairly close. Thompson averaged 12.5 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 0.7 steals in 24.4 minutes a game last year, while Miller averaged 10 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 0.6 steals in 22.4 minutes as an Indiana Pacers rookie in 1987-88.

But what's even more eerie is the SCHOENE projection for this upcoming season from Kevin Pelton of Basketball Prospectus. Pelton projects that Thompson will average 16.1 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists, while shooting 41 percent from 3-point range.

Miller's numbers in his second season? 16 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 3.1 apg and 40 percent from beyond the arc.

So there you have it: Klay Thompson is the next Reggie Miller. Uhh, not so fast.

Not surprisingly, Jackson, who knows both of their games as well as anyone, is hesitant to compare his second-year guard to a Hall of Famer. So first came a disclaimer: Jackson wants to make it very, very, very clear that he is not putting Thompson in Miller's class.

"I don't think it's fair to compare them other than the fact that they're two great jump shooters," Jackson said in a Wednesday afternoon telephone interview. "I would put them both up there with anybody. They're both as good a shooters as you can find. They've both got great size for shooting guards. But at the end of the day, while Klay is very good and [I think] that he can be great, he's still has to work extremely hard to get to that level.

"I just don't think it's fair to compare them now. One guy has had great moments with great teams, and another guy is working hard and looking forward to doing great things. I hope it will be fair one day to compare them."

Despite his hesitancy, Jackson admitted that of all the young players in the league, Thompson is the one whose game is most similar to Miller's.

"If you were going to say 'Who is Reggie-like?'" Jackson said, "it's got to be Klay. I do see some similarities. I don't think that can be debated. They're two of the all-time great shooters. Even now, Klay is in that class. Like Reggie, he has that gift. They have similar bodies and both guys are strong."

What Thompson has to improve?

For Thompson to be even more like Miller, Jackson said he needs to adopt Miller's mentality on the defensive end of the floor, where he says Miller was underrated.

"Reggie took tremendous pride in the defensive end, and I'm trying to get Klay to focus on that end as well," said Jackson, who played six seasons alongside Miller in Indiana. "At that position, you're going against a weapon every night and the challenge is not just to score 16-20 points, but to anchor the defense as well.

"Reggie didn't just want to score 30 points. He wanted to shut his man down too. I sat beside him plenty of times on the bus on nights when he had scored 35 points and may have given up 25 points. I played with a lot of guys who would be excited and consider that a victory, that they had proved their point. But he'd be upset that, to use his words, 'I let that bum get 25 on me.' That was his whole mentality."

Jackson is also trying to teach Thompson the finer points of running off screens, something at which Miller was a master. He recently had Chris Mullin, another sharp-shooting Hall of Famer who once played with Jackson, work with the Warriors' perimeter players on the art of coming off screens.

"There's a difference in being good, very good and great at coming off screens," he said. "Klay is good at it, but he can get to another level. Reggie was always great at it. It's a gift. You can work at it, but you have to be committed to working that hard to get a shot. To me [as a player], it wasn't worth it to do all that running just to get an open jumper. But guys like Rip Hamilton, Ray Allen, Michael Redd -- they all watched Reggie, learned from him and attempted to master it. Also, more and more, teams are going to put their best players on Klay. Like the Lakers put Ron Artest on Klay so he can try to beat him up and get physical with him. Klay has to learn how to handle whatever type of defender they put on him.

"Reggie was great at that. He was stronger than people thought. He had like a Tommy-Hearns type of strength, where he looked wiry and thin but every part of his body was muscle. You couldn't grab him and tie him up because he was too slick. He had an answer for whatever the defense did."

Trash-talker or not?
Of course, one huge difference between Miller and Thompson is Miller's legendary mouth. While Miller was a trash-talker extraordinaire, Thompson is a quiet sort.

"Reggie had an edge to him," Jackson laughed. "He was very confident in himself and he made sure everybody on the floor knew how confident he was. Klay plays with a quiet confidence. But he does believe he's the best player on the court. If you didn't know him you'd never know that, but he really believes that. I knew it right away, when I first watched him walk in the gym, at practice, and the way he played in our first game.

"One difference, though, is that Klay might sit on the side and let a play or two or a missed shot bother him. Reggie couldn't care less. His mentality was to let it go and move on to the next one. Klay's going to get there, but it's a process."

Twenty-four years ago, if someone had compared a young Reggie Miller to an all-time great Hall of Fame shooter, Miller's coach at the time, ESPN's own Dr. Jack Ramsay, might have discouraged it, just as Jackson did.

But that still would not have made the comparison any less legitimate.
SN10
SN10
Phoenix Suns

Sat Dec 15 2012, 02:24
opet se izdrkava sa sutiranjem malo
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Wed Jan 30 2013, 15:54
nothing but the net
Michael Jordan 23
Michael Jordan 23
New York Knicks

Wed Jan 30 2013, 18:00
Jako dobar igrac moze biti,kako lep sut,izbacaj...Ima sve uslove za napredak,dobru,mladu ekipu,sve.
Vuk91
Vuk91
Nemam omiljeni tim

Wed Jan 30 2013, 19:25
Dobar igrač ali ne vidim njega u budućnosti kao nositelja neke ekipe, više je kao Jamal Crawford, igrač koji će ti svaku utakmicu dati po 20-ak poena i to konstantno raditi uglavnom šutem za tri...
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Fri Mar 01 2013, 13:15
http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2013/02/28/klay-thompsons-dad-is-taking-his-allowance-away-for-getting-in-a-fight/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
ako nista nece ko neki ostati bez para 2 godine poslije penzionisanja..
dr Hofmann
dr Hofmann
Portland Trail Blazers

Fri Mar 01 2013, 17:33
Koja jebena glupost Laughing
Vinsanity
Vinsanity
Brooklyn Nets
http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/

Sat Mar 02 2013, 22:26
xaxaxax neka mu je Very Happy

http://sportinfo.co.rs/kosarka/tomsona-kaznili-roditelji/
Sky
Sky
San Antonio Spurs

Sun Mar 03 2013, 09:18
Ovo najbolje opisuje cijelu situaciju. Very Happy
Verujemo da je jasan princip koji Mičel želi da istakne, a to je da novac treba poštovati, međutim zvuči neverovatno da punoletna osoba nema pravo da raspolaže sopstvenim novcem, koji je višestruko veći od pomenutog džeparca.
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Mon Oct 27 2014, 22:40
Klay Thompson 10436675_882822245083736_25399915761408125_n
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Denver Nuggets

Mon Oct 27 2014, 23:01
u mamu mu
Komsija
Komsija
Indiana Pacers

Fri Oct 31 2014, 23:28
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2246612-klay-thompson-warriors-agree-on-new-contract-latest-details-and-reaction
Najbolji moguci potez za GS.
jocamelo7
jocamelo7
Houston Rockets
http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

Sat Jan 24 2015, 10:41
Jumpman
Jumpman
Miami Heat

Sat Jan 24 2015, 12:59
neverovatno Very Happy doktor kosarke
Nele
Nele
San Antonio Spurs

Sat Jan 24 2015, 13:04
Ubacio preko 50 sinoć ako neko nije vidio
Mr. Striko
Mr. Striko
Brooklyn Nets

Sat Jan 24 2015, 13:29
Odgledao sam cetvrtinu da vidim o cemu se radi...Nevjerovatna emocija. Kako je lud ovaj covjek.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
gambino
gambino
Cleveland Cavaliers

Sat Jan 24 2015, 16:13
Tompson citer.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum