NBA-Serbia.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Javale McGee

+20
wall#2
Jaz
LeBron
Durantula T-mac Rose
Montenegro
johnny24
Kole
Mr. Striko
MaksPejn
dr Hofmann
AJ38
Insanity
4evaStK
Sylar
Zola
Strax
Mr.Big Shot
Jumpman
Jason
Iggy9-13
24 posters
Go down
Michael Jordan 23
Michael Jordan 23
New York Knicks

Javale McGee - Page 3 Empty Re: Javale McGee

Sat Dec 08 2012, 11:43
Kakva pobeda,covek je toliko snazan,da ne moze da se kontrolise.
LeBron
LeBron
Los Angeles Lakers

Sat Dec 08 2012, 11:52
Toliko je snazan da opet ide u Shaqtin' a fool. Very Happy
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Dec 08 2012, 12:59
Kakav je to kvalitet od coveka.
4evaStK
4evaStK
Los Angeles Lakers
https://www.youtube.com/user/AllGodMix

Sat Dec 08 2012, 13:07
To je sad bitnije od partije sa 20 poena 100% iz igre i osam skokova za pola sata igre, i pobedu njegovog tima. Facepalm Facepalm
Ne pricam o vama, nego uopste, pogledajte na youtubu, ovu glupost koju je napravio ima vec 15 000 pregleda, a ona postercina preko Mahinmia i strasna njegova utakmica nista Javale McGee - Page 3 877120
Jadno je to.
Jaz
Jaz
Los Angeles Clippers

Sat Dec 08 2012, 13:14
Svaka mu cast, on da ima i promil mozga pruzao bi takve partije non-stop, a ne jednom u 10 utakmica. Isto kao DeAndre.
jocamelo7
jocamelo7
Houston Rockets
http://www.last.fm/user/RHCP_MAN

Sat Dec 08 2012, 13:56
Ne diraj DeAndriku.. Javale McGee - Page 3 215925
Mr. Striko
Mr. Striko
Brooklyn Nets

Sat Dec 08 2012, 14:32
De Andre ne igra kosarku on samo tu nesto svrati bezveze...a ovaj ima smisla samo sto ....a jebi ga..
Legolas
Legolas
Boston Celtics

Wed Jan 02 2013, 07:52

CAR!!! Kako samo proslavlja tricu XD
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Sat Jun 29 2013, 14:05
https://vine.co/v/haAMKLO1d6I Boli njega neka stvar za sve, on uzeo 10mil..
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Thu Aug 08 2013, 21:11
Malo vjezbi pred novu sezonu Very Happy

http://instagram.com/p/cwvmgQvOGt/
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Tue Sep 10 2013, 11:51

Meni je 6. mozda i najbolji potez Very Happy Pored ove blokade na Zachu i postera Noaha Very Happy
Ove godine ce aBd bit vise ovakvih poteza, imat ce bar 10 minuta vise u prosjeku nego proslu sezonu.
Legolas
Legolas
Boston Celtics

Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:37
zivotinja
Lawson
Lawson
Denver Nuggets

Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:26
HANG TIME SOUTHWEST – Google “JaVale McGee” and you know as well as he what’s coming: “JaVale McGee Top 10 Stupid Plays.” A YouTube staple.
The most prominent photo is a close-up of the 7-foot center’s familiar scrunched face in full-on flummoxed mode, head slightly cocked, mouth half agape. It’s practically begging for someone to draw a giant question mark inside a cartoon cloud bubble over his head. Chances are Shaquille O’Neal — McGee being a favorite punch line during TNT’s studio show — beat you to it.
“People around the NBA really think that I’m dumb or stupid,” McGee said. “But people that know me know that I’m actually very intelligent. It doesn’t affect me at all.”
In fact, McGee, who goes by an alter ego called Pierre on his colorful Instagram and Twitter accounts, has big plans. With a new coach and a fresh slate this season in Denver, rising to All-Star-caliber-big-man status, he said, is within his grasp.
“Definitely,” McGee told NBA.com this week. “I feel like I’m extremely athletic, extremely fast, extremely agile for being a 7-foot big man and just need the right people behind me to be able to bring what has to come out to be a dominant center in the league. There’s a lot of things that haven’t even been [brought out] of my game that people haven’t even seen. So I just feel like this is going to be the season.”
That job belongs to rookie coach Brian Shaw, who replaced the fired George Karl, who inherited McGee in a trade and, judging by playing time (18.1 mpg last season), ultimately viewed McGee more as the goofball in those video clips than a potential game-changer. After McGee logged just 16 minutes in a late December game at Dallas, Karl explained: “I think he’s a really good, important player for us. But in the same sense, I’m going to play the guys who I think can help you win the game.”
In a real sense, the transitioning Nuggets, who awarded McGee a $44 million extension last year, chose McGee’s potential over Karl’s success. The revamped front office, which traded Karl’s starting center Kosta Koufos, doesn’t know if McGee will mesh with starting power forward Kenneth Faried, a Karl concern, or even if McGee can thrive playing 30-plus minutes a night.
They just know they’ve got 44 million reasons to find out.
“I’m definitely getting that feeling from the coaches that I’m going to be more of an impact and getting more minutes,” said McGee, who enters his sixth NBA season and second full season in Denver after 3 ½ oddball years with Washington. “It’s really up to the coach as to how he wants to use me. It’s up to me to work and everything, and I’m going to do that. So if I work hard and I come prepared and in shape for training camp, there’s nothing that can stop me but the coach.”
McGee, 25, is eager to get started. He returned to Denver earlier this month to begin working with Shaw and the new coaching staff. He said he sees an offense that will station him at the elbow to begin sets and will allow him to work the low post and also stretch the defense with a mid-range jumper he said the league has yet to really lay eyes on, but one, he added, he can drain from 17 feet and in.
He cedes that many fans might only recognize him for boneheaded plays on blooper reels gone viral, but he’s certain opposing players take a different viewpoint of his capabilities.
“With players, my reputation is of a guy that you don’t want to be caught running around with because there’s a high probability you’re going to get dunked on,” McGee said. “And my reputation is also a guy that you want to move the ball around in the air or else you’re going to get it blocked, basically.”
McGee can throw down a dunk and he almost led the league in blocks in 2010-11. Other areas are less refined. For example, he can be clumsy getting position in the low post, and when he gets the ball, he’s not yet ballerina-like with his footwork. But how many big men today are?
McGee has averaged 8.7 ppg on 54.2 percent shooting and 5.7 rebounds over his first five seasons. He averaged a career-high 11.3 ppg and 7.8 rpg in 2011-12 split between Washington and Denver.

He dropped to 9.1 ppg and 4.8 rpg last season as Karl squeezed his minutes. The statistical website Basketball-Reference.com projects a 36-minute-a-night McGee to average 16.8 ppg, 10.0 rpg and 3.4 bpg. Those numbers would have put him in the top five in each category among centers last season. McGee said his goal is to average a double-double and two or three blocks a game.
“I definitely have post moves. I have a mid-range shot that I really never got to use my whole career in the NBA,” McGee said. “Coach Karl didn’t want his ‘bigs’ shootings at all. [Defenses are] probably going to leave me open for the mid-range, so I definitely got to take that shot.”
The shot getting plenty of attention recently is on a 20-second video clip that media outlets homed in on because, well, it’s JaVale being goofy again. The video shows McGee beating a pint-size kid at Pop-a-Shot, celebrating the victory and playfully proclaiming into the camera, “Who said I couldn’t shoot 3s?!”
It’s pretty funny, and harmless. It comes courtesy of McGee himself, posted on Instagram. He posts a lot of clips, all PG-rated, mostly fun-loving and all just very JaVale. Which also feeds into the goofball pipeline, one that can fill his social media pages with teases, jeers and worse, but also one which McGee makes no apologies.
“I’m just a big kid, basically. I love to have fun,” McGee said. “I love being around positive people and making people smile. I don’t do anything malicious or anything in a negative manner. I’m all about positivity and making people smile is positive.”
When the goofiness and, yes the stupidity – how else to describe much of the YouTube montage? – invades his game, his coaches, and he’s had four in five seasons, aren’t smiling. Those plays are evidence of confounding selfishness and at times perplexing obliviousness to the game situation. The majority of those incidents happened with the hapless Wizards. A better situation, the belief goes, brings sharper focus. McGee touts his maturity and unselfishness last season by never complaining about playing time and accepting his role on a club that won 57 games.
“I’m definitely more mature than I was my first two or three years, but I actually was very mature last year. I just wasn’t really given the opportunity to really be what I could be,” McGee said. “But I feel like this coach has a lot more confidence in me.”
McGee must keep it by continuing to grow more mature and by working hard to develop his tantalizing talent that can also torment his own team. If not, his Google results will never change, his Twitter timeline will still fill with taunts and teases and Shaq will keep poking him on national TV.
“I don’t watch the shows,” McGee said. “Most of the time people will be at me on Twitter and stuff like that, but I just read it and move on and live my life. I tell you that a lot of the people that actually say something, they would pay anything to be in my position, and the fact that they do, that is actually a positive thing because there’s no such thing as bad publicity.”
After Shaq splattered him on his “Shaqtin A Fool” segment, McGee reported his Twitter followers spiked.
The Nuggets would simply prefer a “JaVale McGee” Google search that no longer starts with a top 10 list of stupid plays.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum